So what are the benefits of Simply Sage Dog Treats balms and salves? Here's how our balms and skin salves can help your dog out.
* It can help prevent damage to the paws.
* It will help soothe and heal sore, damaged, flaky, or cracked paws.
* Keep your dog's paw moisturized and protected by creating a barrier against water, salt, ice, and other extreme weather conditions.
* Reduce allergic reactions & irritation from seasonal and environmental allergens.
* The natural ingredients make the product lick safe. It will not harm your dog if ingested.
* Non-greasy formula soaks in within minutes.
* Tamper-resistant packaging.
Rapid results! Noticeable change within the first application. Our balms, salves, and shampoo bars are made just for dogs with allergies and skin issues.
1 Anti-itch Shampoo Bar - 3 oz / 85.04 g
Soap is 2" x 2.75" - palm-size for easy use -on average (soaps are hand cut, some variation may occur).
Shelf life: 12 months
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil. Apple Cider Vinegar, Lavender Oil
*** Note: Cold process soap will get soft if left in water. For best results, store on draining soap dish or soap deck.
1. Calming Paw Balm - 3 oz / 85.04 g
Ingredients: Beeswax, Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Lavender, Peppermint Oil, Vitamin E Oil
Shelf life: 24 months