So what are the benefits of Simply Sage Dog Treats balms and salves? Here's how our balms and skin salves can help your dog out.
* It can help prevent damage to the paws.
* It will help soothe and heal sore, damaged, flaky, or cracked paws.
* Keep your dog's paw moisturized and protected by creating a barrier against water, salt, ice, and other extreme weather conditions.
* Reduce allergic reactions & irritation from seasonal and environmental allergens.
* The natural ingredients make the product lick safe. It will not harm your dog if ingested.
* Non-greasy formula soaks in within minutes.
* Tamper-resistant packaging.
Rapid results! Noticeable change within the first application. Our balms, salves, and shampoo bars are made just for dogs with allergies and skin issues.
3 oz tin | 85.04 g
Ingredients: Beeswax, Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Calendula, Vitamin E Oil, and Wild Orange Oil
Shelf Life: 24 months
How to apply Paw Balm:
Clean your dog's paws with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly before applying paw balm. Use a small amount and rub on paws and in between toes 2 to 3 times a day.
This product will return to its liquid state if stored at a high temperature or in a very sunny place. Please store in a cool and dry area.
Suitable for all seasons. Safe if licked. As with all such products, test on a small area first.
*Please Note: This product is not intended to treat skin conditions. Its purpose is to help soothe and moisturize minor irritations. For open sores or persistent skin conditions please seek veterinary advice.
No posts found