So what are the benefits of Simply Sage Dog Treats balms and salves? Here's how our balms and skin salves can help your dog out.
* It can help prevent damage to the paws.
* It will help soothe and heal sore, damaged, flaky, or cracked paws.
* Keep your dog's paw moisturized and protected by creating a barrier against water, salt, ice, and other extreme weather conditions.
* Reduce allergic reactions & irritation from seasonal and environmental allergens.
* The natural ingredients make the product lick safe. It will not harm your dog if ingested.
* Non-greasy formula soaks in within minutes.
* Tamper-resistant packaging.
Rapid results! Noticeable change within the first application. Our balms, salves, and shampoo bars are made just for dogs with allergies and skin issues.
3 oz tin | 85.04 g
Ingredients: Beeswax, Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Hemp Seed Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Frankincense Oil, and Lemongrass Oil
Shelf Life: 24 months
How to apply Skin Salve:
Clean the affected area with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly before applying the salve. Use a small amount and rub on affected areas 2 to 3 times a day.
This product will return to its liquid state if stored at a high temperature or in a very sunny place. Please store in a cool and dry area.
Suitable for all seasons. Safe if licked. As with all such products, test on a small area first.
*Please Note: This product is not intended to treat skin conditions. Its purpose is to help soothe and moisturize minor irritations. For open sores or persistent skin conditions please seek veterinary advice.